Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Return

I’m sorry I haven’t been around lately. School’s kept me busy, as have my job and my research. I started following my cousin KK’s blog, and after she (repeatedly) assured me that all of it was real I started looking for other blogs and vlogs. Given my cousin, I wouldn’t put it past her to be playing one hell of a joke on me, trying to convince me that a fictional universe was real. The final proof that she was telling the truth came yesterday, though. I had to go down to Burlington (about 30 miles from my house) for work, so I stopped at the gas station in town to fill my tank. My car gets great mileage, but it’s kinda crappy otherwise. Anyway…Andromeda was there. Yeah. What are the odds, right? Well, we talked a bit. Then I stabbed her. I seriously expected to die, but I didn’t care. Shockingly, though, she buggered off. Hopped in that flashy black Mustang of hers and sped away with her…lackey? Henchman? Whatever. She left, and I went to work. Lost my favorite knife, though.

Now I’m just wondering how long it is until I see the Slender Man. I think I might’ve seen him already, driving home from school in the darkness. Can’t say for sure. I guess we’ll find out.

Stick around, guys. More news to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment