Thursday, August 18, 2011

Behold, for I Am…and apparently I Am pretentious.

Hello, everyone. As part of an assignment for my Young Novelists group, I’m starting a blog. Over the next month or so I hope to share with you some of my thoughts on politics, history, and various geek topics. I confess, I am a nerd. I play videogames (I am a tower defense nut, and Starcraft is my favorite game on Earth), I watch anime, and most of my favorite music is Japanese.

I’m sorry. I haven’t introduced myself, have I? My name’s Thomas Crane, Tom or Tommy to my friends (or occasionally Chu, but that’s a long story that I may tell later). I’m 21. I’m currently a full-time student at the University of Iowa, majoring in History with a minor in Vocal Performance. I live in Morning Sun, Iowa, which is actually quite a ways from Iowa City and the university. I crunched the numbers and found that it was actually cheaper to live here and drive to school every day than it would be to live in the city. Anyhow, enough about my finances. I hope the few of you who read this blog find my random thoughts fascinating.

Bonne chance et au revoir, mes amis!

1 comment:

  1. Great. You're gonna bore us all to death, huh? (laughs) Just kidding, Chu. Good to see you've finally given into the blogging craze.

    ReplyDelete